If you want to protect yourself in principle, you should have an imprint on your website, whether commercial or private.
The imprint should contain the following information:
- Name and address of the company or legal entity and its authorised representative.
- at least e-mail address, for safety's sake also telephone and telefax
('information enabling rapid electronic contact and direct communication')
- If available, registration number of the relevant trade, association, partnership or cooperative register.
- If the offer is dependent on official approvals, information on the competent supervisory authorities and
- Who has a sales tax identification number in accordance with § 27a of the sales tax law, also the
Please note that this is only an example.
Please note that this is only an example. Please use a search engine or your lawyer to find out exactly what applies to you.
Send an email