- Delete e-mails you no longer need (directly in webmail) in your inbox/outbox/paper basket
- Overview of your e-mail inboxes with indication of the current memory usage.
- Starting with the Start 5.0 package, the maximum storage limit for each mailbox can be set separately.
If necessary, increase the value of the affected mailbox, if there is still free total memory available.
Please contact checkdomain support if none of the above options are available.
- Delete entries (e.g. spam comments, old articles) in your database
- Or you can alternatively switch to a larger hosting package that offers you more storage space for the databases.
Send an email