- Spam e-mails are filtered via our mail proxies and delivered to the Spam folder.
- E-mails with attachments of the following file extensions are rejected:
.ade, .adp, .bat, .btm, .chm, .cmd, .com, .cpl, .dll, .docm, .exe, .hta, .ins, .isp, .jar, .js, .jse, .lib, .lnk, .mde, .msc, .msi, .msp, .mst, .nsh, .pif, .prf, .reg, .scr, .sct, .shb, .url, .vb, .vbe, .vbs, .vxd, .wsc, .wsf, .wsh
- E-mails larger than 50MB will be rejected.
- Forwarded emails are not blocked.
- Since no legitimate emails should be blocked, it can happen that an email is marked as potential spam. In this case you have the possibility to mark the respective e-mail as legitimate, so that in the future there will be no filtering in the spam.
Instructions on how to define your own filter rules for specific senders can be found here:
On www.checkdomain.net/en, click on My login at the top right and select "Webmail" to log in. Enter your e-mail-address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the corresponding password in the shown textfields.
Confirm your entries by click on the "Login" button.
In the webmail, click on the "Settings" button at the top right.
Select "Filters" in the left menu.
In the list of your filters, select "Spam".
Send an email